|WHO WE ARE||MEMORIES||
+7 909 843 96 03
|RECOMMENDATIONS||NEWS||✆ BUSINESS FOR SALE|
Collection, processing, storage and transferring of the personal data shared by the Users on their own will are carried out under the following conditions:
INFORMATION AND DATA COLLECTED WHILE USING THE SERVICE
1. We may collect information that can identify you, such as your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through the Service. By using the Service, you authorize us to collect, analyze and store the data related to the services provision.
2. We shall reserve the right to transfer the received information from you to our counterparties, with the services provision purpose and within the Service framework.
3. We shall reserve the right to transfer the information received from you to the public authorities and departments upon their request according to current law and legal regulations.
USE OF TECHNOLOGIES TO COLLECT INFORMATION
1. We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service.
2. We shall reserve the right to use automated scripts, plugins and other software for collection, processing, storing and transferring your personal data and other data downloaded and transferred by you while using the Internet Service.
3. We shall reserve the right to amend the order of data collection, personal data and other data processing and data transferring procedures related to the information obtained from you while using the Service.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
1. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit the Service. This information can include your IP address, your device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used on your device, access time periods, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively working.
2. We may collect other information and data that may be necessary for providing our services within the Service. In such cases you shall receive a respective request on permitting collection of additional information and data.
COOKIES AND USE OF COOKIE DATA
1. When you visit our Service, we may apply one or more cookies on your device to facilitate the access to our Service and customize your experience. Through the use of cookie, we further may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we place any advertisements, we (or the third parties) may use some data collected on our Service to show you our advertisement on other sites or applications.
3. Cookies data are used only to provide an access to the Service and our tourist services.
OTHER TECHNOLOGIES USED BY THE SERVICE
1. We may use standard Internet technologies, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track the use of the Service. We further may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether these messages have been opened. The information we obtain this way enables us to customize the services we offer to the Users, to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
2. Any technologies use by the Service shall be only within the frames of the current legislation and generally accepted norms of the Internet community.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE THIRD PARTIES FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
1. We may allow service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, as well as other third parties to display their advertisements at the Service. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements.
2. The Service shall not share any anonymous personal information with the third parties.
COLLECTED INFORMATION AND DATA PROCESSING
1. The Service may use the information that we collect about you to:
1.1. deliver and improve our products and services;
1.2. perform research and analysis about your use of the Service or interest in our products, services, or content or products of the third parties;
1.3. communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices on the products or services that may be interesting to you, provided either by us or by third parties;
1.4. develop, display, and track content and advertising according to your interests in our Service and other websites, including the provision of our ads to you when you visit other sites;
1.5. analyze the Service;
1.6. enforce any rights specified in the User Agreement.
COLLECTED INFORMATION AND DATA TRANSFER
2. We may exchange personal information with service providers. We may exchange information including the personal and financial information with the third parties that provide certain services on our behalf. These services may include execution of the orders and provision of the customer services. These service providers may have an access to personal information that is necessary to execute the functions but not entitled to spread and use such information for any other purposes.
3. We may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate for investigation, prevention, or other action fighting any illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with the applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Service conditions use or other agreements or policies.
1. We may use and exchange non-personal information that we collect in the circumstances mentioned above. We may further exchange information with the third parties for development and delivery of targeted advertising at our Service and at websites and software of the third parties, analyze and make advertisement reports that you see.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure. Users should also take care of how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
2. We secure and protect the shared personal data according to the general data protection practice accepted in the Internet community.
Publication Date: 03.03.2017
Published by the Administration of the Internet Service russiantour.pro